3 DAY SEMINAR ON DATA PROTECTION OFFICER DPO TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION SEMINAR
15-17 Oktomber, 2018, Sofia
Price: 1400 euros
От 15 до 17 Октомври EUGDPR Institute и Еuropean Risk Policy Institute ще проведат две обучения в София за GDPR – Общия Регламент за защита на данните на Европейския съюз, в сила от 25 май 2018, ще се проведе задълбочен курс и сертификация за ДЛЗД – длъжностни лица по защита на данните.
Who should attend this course?
- DPOs, CIOs/CTOs
- Internal Audit Managers and Staff
- IT Security Officers
- Information Security Managers
- IT Directors and Managers
- IT Analysts/IT Auditors
- IT and Data Consultants and project managers involved in data protection, information security or cyber security issues
- IT and Data Consultants and project managers that participate in GDPR projects.
- Individuals with some IT experience who want to qualify on GDPR issues.
GDPR course is conducted in English. The practical implementation examples, experiences and best practices will be from global companies.
The course includes:
- Professional training venue with breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
- Comprehensive documentation (as digital copy. PDF file optional).
- A chronological summary of all GDPR articles with an explanation on each article to ensure the right understanding of the articles in question during implementation
- The Copenhagen Compliance® GDPR Roadmap and Framework
- EU GDPR Foundation, Application & Substance Exam (EU GDPR FAS)
- Data Protection Officer (DPO) Training and Certification Seminar
- Certified Expert Practitioner (CEP) Component of 4-Day GDPR Foundation, DPO and Professional Seminar
- Certificate of attendance
During the training, we will examine together topical IT and personal data issues related to the implementation of the European regulation and how you can help companies develop a security and privacy strategy. The training will be based on the EUGDPR Institute GDPR Training Model, which identifies the significant effects of implementing the Regulation and examines the key areas of action, such as development phases and approval frameworks.
Training GDPR FAS / Foundation, Appendix, Content / will provide you with:
A comprehensive review of the new European regulation, with a practical understanding of the implications and legal requirements for organizations of all sizes.
Additional focus on practical application (Basis) and material content of the clauses of the Regulation, including scope, approach, structure, mapping of data flows to ensure sustainable compliance (Appendix and Content).
Obtaining a Qualification Certificate from the EU GDPR Institute on the Requirements of the Regulation – Basis, Application, Content / EU GDPR Foundation, Application & Substance.
Registration in the EUGDPR Institute database.
DATE, PLACE AND TIME OF CONDUCT:
15-17 October, 2018, Sofia
Silver House Hotel, Sofia
Session start from 09:00-16:30.
Registration at 08:30
1400 Euro +VAT
(All 3 days with certification)
Comfortable atmosphere for conducting professional training
Breakfast, lunch and drinks
Provide rich documentation with a digital copy for you
Chronological summary of all articles of the Regulation related to the European regulation with a detailed explanation of each article of the Regulation to ensure proper understanding during implementation.
Strategic direction and framework of the Copenhagen Compliance Program EU GDPR FAS
History of the Privacy and Basic Terminology Regulation.
Major differences between the Data Protection Directive and the Privacy Regulation.
Rights of the data subject.
Procedure for handling requests for access by the subject.
The process of complying with the Data Protection Regulation:
Design privacy and default
What, when and how the impact assessments on privacy are concerned
Performing data audits
Training and competence requirements
Identifying incidents and reporting violations
Updating rules and procedures
International data transfers
Compliance with different jurisdictions and territorial scope of the European regulation
Examples of practical application, experience and best practices will be from Danish / Scandinavian and other global companies.
President of the European Institute for Risk Policy